Chances are, the Administrative Professional at your workplace wear a lot of hats on any given day. They’re the office manager, the communications expert, the logistics guru, a diplomat, a problem-solver, and the social chair…all before lunch. On Administrative Professionals Day, April 22, don’t miss the chance to show the admins in your organization how much you appreciate the many ways they make a difference every day.
Looking for ways to say “Thanks” to the Administrative Professionals in your office? Here are Terryberry’s Top 5.
1. When You Don’t know What to Choose - Say “thank you” to your Administrative Professionals with a gift they’re sure to love…one they can choose. Terryberry’s Recognition Collection Gift Catalogs offer scores of brand name items so your recipients are sure to find something they’ll love.
Each gift option in every Terryberry catalog is carefully selected for quality and can be personalized with your company symbol; and Terryberry’s customer service is second to none. As a result, you can be confident your gifts will make a positive impression. There are 14 catalogs, each at a different price point. Just contact us and tell us your budget, and we’ll do the rest.
2. A Personalized Administrative Professional’s Gift - We go the extra mile to make it easy on you and help you make a perfect presentation. Choose one of Terryberry’s Presentation Kit Options, which are personalized with an Appreciation Certificate for your recipient and a custom logo gift.
3. Handwritten “Thank You” for Your Administrative Professionals - Keep a RecognizeMe Kit handy and you’ll be prepared with a card or reward coupon for any occasion to say “thanks” at work. Give your Admins a handwritten card with a reward coupon for “a free coffee” redeemable the next time they need a pick-me-up. Browse and Order RecognizeMe Kits Online.
4. Need an Epic Administrative Professional’s Gift? Something truly extraordinary? Terryberry’s got you covered with custom logo jewelry. Our artists hand-craft fine custom jewelry using your corporate logo with diamonds or gemstones of your choice. For your Admin of the Year, consider a custom logo pendant or custom logo cuff links. Watch the video to see how they’re made.
5. Show Appreciation from Anywhere- download Terryberry’s iRecognize App and send you Admin a personalized Appreciation eCard for free.
It’s WOW Wednesday! HR leaders, execs, and managers: How do you WOW the people who go above and beyond for you in your business? Or, how have you been WOWed?
Today’s WOW Wednesday comes from Cheryl. She says: “We have a milestone recognition program that recognizes employee at different junctions. For 1 year anniversaries they receive a silver pin then receive a blue stone for the next 4 years. At year 5, they are upgraded to a gold pin in which a diamond is added for the next 4 years. At 10 years they receive a loyalty ring (looks like a mark of excellence pin). Every 3rd year, they receive a diamond in the ring up to year 25 where they receive a Rolex of their selection. We have 9 employees with a Rolex!”
Ever wondered what goes into the making of your organization’s custom logo awards from Terryberry? It’s probably more than you imagined. Watch this video to see how much love and attention goes into the hand-crafting of your organization’s recognition awards.
Step-by step, professional craftsmen and women painstakingly take raw gold or silver or other precious metals and turn it into your organization’s jewelry-quality emblem. These emblems become the awards your recipients are proud to earn.
Terryberry’s artists start with your logo or symbol. Using state-of-the-art software, Terryberry’s CAD experts Jeremy and Don create dimensional artwork which will be used to tool your organization’s emblem.
Specialized high-tech robots begin the tasks for machining the die and polishing the emblems.
When Bruce fires up the kiln, molten gold or silver goes in and the cast emblem comes out glowing red. After 30+ years, Bruce knows exactly how long he needs to let the hot metal cool before he quickly takes it off the tongs with bare fingers.
Rosie the Robot is up next. (She is affectionately named after the robot maid from the Jetsons cartoon of the 80′s.) Rosie rubs out the rough edges. Then she hands it off to Janet or Trucly or another of Terryberry’s many expert polishers in the pin department who finely polish and inspect and polish some more…until the emblem meets their exacting standards.
Next Lisa and Kahn, two of Terryberry’s stone setters, take gemstones – diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and sapphires – and set them precisely in rosettes by hand. Often these gemstones signify progressing levels of achievement for the recipients.
Finally Jase, Edna, Jasmine or Marla inspects the finished piece to ensure that it is perfect for its recipient – an award worthy of the achievement for which it was earned.
At Terryberry we consider it an honor to be entrusted by you to create the awards your recipients earn for their significant achievements. We hope you can see the great pride we take in hand-crafting the very finest awards for your organization and your people.
Terryberry’s Recognition University provides training programs designed to arm Business Leaders, Front Line Managers, and HR Professionals with an understanding of why Employee Recognition is important and real-world ideas for how to do it right.
Contact us to find out about Recognition University training for your organization or business group.