In this video check out how Terryberry’s AwardPoints program works to recognize employees for performance achievements. Employees earn points for the behaviors and contributions that matter most to your business. Points can be redeemed for exciting awards that your employees will be excited to earn.
Employees Earn Points that Can be Redeemed for Awards
AwardPoints.com is a web-based performance recognition program where employees earn points for excellent work. Points can be collected and redeemed for items from Terryberry’s large catalog of custom awards and gifts for any lifestyle.
Cost-effective, flexible, and easy-to-use, the AwardPoints program motivates and rewards the contributions that are most important to your business. Improve employee motivation and accelerate performance in your organization with this effective system.
How does AwardPoints help accelerate performance?
- Your AwardPoints system is customized so you can give points for the contributions that matter most to you
- Employees collect and redeem points for customized rewards and gifts from Terryberry’s large selection
- Unlike many points-based systems, AwardPoints is scalable for organizations of any size, whether you have 20 employees or 20,000.
- Access program history, progress, and enhancements through an easy-to-use administrative dashboard
- Reduce paperwork and ensure timely and accurate recognition through built-in email communication
- Simplify communication and allow offline program participants to print brochures, statements, and certificates
- Supervisors and top management can monitor account history and employee progress through easy-to-use reporting features
- Recognize employees from any internet-ready location via simple access to the administration dashboard
- Your AwardPoints program is customized to reflect your organization’s brand and communicate your values on a continual basis
AwardPoints is a fit for performance recognition of any type:
- Employee attendance awards
- Safety incentives and awards
- Healthy lifestyles and wellness incentives
- Sales incentives
- Recognition for “Above and Beyond”
- Productivity levels